If I am being honest, I am terrible at following through with a lot of things in life. One day I’ll decide I want to run more, and I’ll do it for about 10 days, something will happen and then I stop running for a long time. One day I’ll say I want to read more books, and then I start rewatching Friday Night Lights because I simply can’t get enough Tim Riggins. But I know I’m not alone and I want to be as transparent as possible: I am terrible at finishing things I start.
With Devine Coffee, I have so many goals and so many things I want to do, but I often get side tracked and busy with other things. So you guys, I want to list out my goals for this year. I might fall short of these, but I want to put them out there so I can at least get the ball moving and feel a little pressure. Even if I’m the only one who ever reads this, that’s fine.
Here we go:
1. Put out more content
- This is difficult because I want things to be perfect before I put them out, but then I just never put anything out. I think that’s worse than not putting anything out at all. So stay tuned.
2. Upping our Subscription Box value
- The last thing I want to do is have my customers receive their coffee in the mail and not feel special about it. This subscription box should make your week better and I want to continually improve. That takes you all telling me what you want, so please, tell me what you want in your box.
3. Engaging with you all more
- Comment, email, ask questions…I want to know who you are and what you do! If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, I want to hear them.
4. Make High Quality Coffee
- This is the obvious one, but I want to be better every time I roast. Bringing you more offerings with great taste, every time.
This is basic, this is where I’m at today. Maybe I will have more goals next week, but this is it right now. Tell me what you want from us and I will try to make it happen. Tell us your goals, how do you plan on achieving them?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments, I’d love to hear from you! Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.
- Jimmy D.